Sunday 10 March 2013

Newborn Photo Session in Park Rapids, MN

“How full can a heart be? How much of the precious presence of another can it take in without breaking apart and spilling over onto everything?” – Leigh McLeroy


 

I had the beautiful privilege of taking maternity and newborn pictures for this family. Hannah went overdue 2 weeks waiting for her darling baby Gracie to be born! But when she finally came, Mama's arms were ready and waiting....

These photos put a new spin on "before and afters" :)


(I can't help but notice the richness in the quality of the post-baby photo as opposed to the maternity one. Proof that it pays to practice!)



Mommy and Daddy's angel at 1 week old.





Congratulations, Hannah and Joel, on your beautiful new little miracle to love!
And thank you for letting me capture this precious and fleeting stage :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Leah! I love the side by sides! I can't wait to get these in a book!

    ReplyDelete