Friday 12 April 2013

Children's Photography: 1-year-old Portrait Session at Grandma's house in Milaca, MN

"Never lose the opportunity to see anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I got to do a 1-year portrait session with my cousin's beautiful baby Aria this week! Not only did it mean a lovely visit with family that I rarely get to spend time with, and a chance to introduce them to the man I'm going to marry, but I got to work with this beautiful little darling :) And to take some of my favourite photos yet!


Like this one... I am a little bit in love with this photo of sweet, pretty little Aria!




I love how graceful and delicate she is...


Isn't she gorgeous?! I just love little Aria's beautiful big eyes!



Grandma even got in on the fun-- for some 3 generation photos!
And for some play time :)



Great-Grandma even came over to get a few photos of the 4 generations!!
  




Aria, you are precious and a blessing of God's grace indeed!!
Brienne and Jim, I hope you love the photos as much as I do :)

4 comments:

  1. Exquisite photos Leah, you have a real gift. Thank you so much for capturing so many precious moments of our little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jim! It was my pleasure :) She is such a honey.

      Delete
  2. Those are just awesome! I LOVE the one of Brie and Ari together. She will look back someday and love looking at these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! You'll have to let me know if you'd ever like to do a sess with your kids :)

      Delete