Saturday 30 March 2013

6-month-old Baby Portrait Session in Park Rapids, MN


“I expect to pass through life but once.  If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”  --William Penn

(Click on any photo to enlarge) 



I had the pleasure of a session with this 6-month-old beauty the other day and I cannot get over her luminous, big baby blues! What a gorgeous little doll...


This mama was prepared-- She'd gathered up all kinds of special things she wanted included in her baby's portraits, including outfits she'd been given, blankets which had been made for her, a baby bracelet she'd been given, and this beautiful heirloom rocker!

 



These 3 are some of my personal favourites :) Baby perfection all bundled up in a roly-poly, soft-skinned,  blue-eyed, rosy-cheeked little package!!



Kaylee's big cousin Ryker even got in on the fun!



"Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
-- 2 Corinthians 13:7-8


God is so good to place such beauty in the world around us! May you take some time to thank Him for all the beauty you can see in your life this Easter weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment