Tuesday 26 March 2013

Family Photo Session in Park Rapids, MN

“Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.”
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

 
I had the opportunity to photograph this gorgeous family the other day! And though we found ourselves with some challenging shooting conditions, their beauty shone through :)


 


I have just been loving black&whites lately... and honestly, how adorable are these little ones?


Like father, like son.

This little darling was a total HAM! She had me follow her around snapping photos in various poses. A model in the making?

And last but not least-- I'm not going to lie; this may be one of my favourite family photos yet :) Well done, Brian and Samantha for looking so good kissing ;) And may God bless and lead you as you raise your 3 precious kiddos...


1 comment: