Monday 18 March 2013

A Brand New Treasure: Newborn Photography in Park Rapids, MN

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -- Matthew 6:21

 
Gracelyn Mae is my sister's newest little treasure.
This "treasure chest" in our Mom's house has always been one of my favourite pieces of furniture. It became the perfect setting for a stylized shoot of sweet 3-week-old Gracie with her life verse-- Luke 2:40-- laid open in an old family bible. 


She really is an absolute treasure!



I just couldn't decide if I liked this better in full blast colour, or a soft, velvety black&white...
I just love that sweet sleeping baby!



"And the child grew and became strong: [she] was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on [her]." -- Luke 2:40


Baby Gracie's big brother thinks she's a treasure too. His Mommy has stopped counting how many times a day he can be heard to say, "Me love our baby!" :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leah! We get to keep her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a beautiful little girl! So sweet than Keenan is in love with her! I really love the photo of the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete