Wednesday 17 April 2013

6-month-old Baby Portraits in Park Rapids, MN



"Bring me all your dreams, you dreamers, bring me all your heart melodies-- that I may wrap them in a blue cloud-cloth, away from the too-rough fingers of the world." – Langston Hughes 

 


My adorable little niece Terra turned 6 months old today! So we had to do a little photo shoot to celebrate :) (Also because, I received my new lens in the mail yesterday and couldn't resist popping it on and giving it a go! I love it already, but you go ahead and see what you think from today's shoot. Most of these images are straight out of the camera, very minimal editing needed!)

 "Auntie, you know if you put me near the plant, I'm going to try to eat it."
Yep... I should have guessed that wouldn't work so well...
Darling hands, darling feet, darling baby girl!


Precious little darling!!


There is really nothing more delightful in the world than a smiley, giggly baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment