Wednesday 24 April 2013

Children's Photography: 3-Year-Old Portrait Session



 “Who, being loved, is poor?” --Oscar Wilde



I had a lovely shoot with this little darling over the weekend!
With gorgeous light and my new lens, almost every photo was a winner :)
Kenley's lovely Mommy, a photographer herself, was such an encouragement to me-- seeking me out because she loves my work! That idea is still amazing to me, that strangers seek me out because they love my work. Yes!!

And I loved working with the two of them...


Be prepared-- I have a lot of photos to share today. I couldn't choose just a few as they are all my favourites!!

 
 

  


Honestly, how gorgeous is this Mommy and Daughter?! I especially love capturing the relationships of love between people...




Kenley is 3 and has the most beautiful blue eyes!

My all-time favourites from this shoot were taken when we moved outside and I just kind of followed Miss Kenley around. How beautiful is this precious little one and the light in her eyes?





 


For information on a session of your own, please get in touch by email: whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com
I am just loving the process of creating art from your beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment