Friday 21 June 2013

Children's Photohraphy: 1 and a half year old portraits with Mommy in Northern MN

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller

[Click on any image to enlarge]


 Soooo... I took some time off from the photography to, you know, get married and all that jazz.
But after a perfectly beautiful wedding day pledging my life to my handsome Englishman, a crazy few weeks running up to it complete with many of my best friends arriving from England to stay with me, and a nice, long honeymoon afterwards, I'm back behind the camera!! And I am LOVING what I am capturing through the lens these past few days...

Mason is just under a year and a half and is a big bundle of fun! When I first greeted him, he literally burst into tears and I thought, "oh dear, how's this going to go?" But Mommy got some food into him,, he decided I wasn't that scary after all, I gave him some balloons, Mom clipped on a bright orange bow tie, and we all had a marvelous afternoon :)





I can't get QUITE enough of this pose, I must admit. How much adorableness can you take?? This next coupling is pretty much my favourite, though it's kinda hard to pick with this little heartthrob :)


 I FOREVER love catching the interaction between a Mom and her little ones. These ones of Hannah and Mason just touch my heart :)




 



Gotta love that belly and those back rolls :) I especially loved the angel wisps of his hair!



 


And finally, one of my very favourites....


What a precious age!
_________________________

(For information on a session of your own, please contact me on whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com.
And if you like our work, please "Like" our facebook page! www.facebook.com/whispersoflightphotography)

No comments:

Post a Comment