Sunday 23 June 2013

Children's Photography: 10-month-old Baby Portraits with Mom in Northern MN


“Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air,
Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.”
-- Christopher Marlowe


Eloise looked to me like a littl porcelain doll from the moment I met her. When her Mom put her in this baptismal dress and bonnet, I thought I might fall over :) This dainty and adorable little doll's photos turned out to be breath-taking!




I especially love to capture the tiny details-- the wispy baby curls, the teeny little toes-- I'm kinda in love with Eloise's footy shot against the warm tones of my antique chair...


Who could resist going over and plucking up this gorgeous little darling! Her great-great grandmother made the quilt she's sitting on, and the cuddly toy she's clutching was her Mommy's once-upon-a-time. I love when clients bring meaningful items to include in their photos!

 


Roary the Lion was Daddy's special cuddly toy once upon a time :)


Mommy planned this shoot as a surprise for Daddy, hence the cute little top. I expect he finds those baby blues as heart-melting as I do!


Mommy's and their babies are precious...
And this Mommy made this baby's tutu by hand!







 

 Is there anything sweeter than little girls in pearls and vintage dress-up clothes?








My session with Eloise and Hilary was such fun and I LOVE how their photos turned out. What a little doll!

For information on a session of your own at a bargain price while I continue to train up, contact me at whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment