Tuesday 9 July 2013

Beautiful Evening Family Photo Shoot in Park Rapids, MN

“Happiness is only in loving.” -- Tolstoy


I love this family :) My big brother and my lovely sis-in-law have been married for 10 years as of last month and they've given this doting auntie two beautiful little ones to adore. Taking their family photos was that much more special because they are a precious family to me personally!

 


4 year old Tucker is pretty much my big brother's spittin' image at his age!




Miss Terra is a perfect chubby little ball of delight and giggles and her Mom and Dad's pride and joy. Is it any wonder?

 


I love your new family photos, you guys!!

[For information on a shoot of your own, please get in touch with me at whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com and we can work out a session to suit your needs :)]

1 comment:

  1. They turned out beautifully! I love the smiling Terra ones!

    ReplyDelete