Wednesday 3 July 2013

Engagement-Style Couples Photo Shoot in Bemidji, MN

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.” --Michel de Montaigne



It's no secret: I love couple shoots!! And I especially love shooting couples who are playful and have fun with one another and with me while we're doing our shoot. Amanda and Rob were JUST that couple :) Having been married for about 4 years now, Amanda won our photo shoot giveaway on our FB page this past March, and last week I met them up with them on Lake Bemidji to wander along its shore and catch some irreplaceable images of their romance story. 


I am loving the timeless romance of these softened black&white images...


Amanda and Rob just "got it" that it's meant to be fun and painless having your photos taken :)



 




   






 


Amanda and Rob, I LOVE how your photos turned out and I hope you do too. Thanks for being such a fun couple to hang out with!

[For information on booking a session of your own, contact me at whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com. Ask about our special deals on weddings and engagements!]

1 comment: