Tuesday 25 June 2013

Fun Family Portraits in Northern MN

 “Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.” ― Charles Dickens


Over and over again, I am realizing that as awesome as is the joy of taking beautiful images for people to cherish down through the generations, the great fun of starting this business is getting to meet so many lovely people I wouldn't have had the chance to meet. It is such a privilege to spend an hour getting to know a family like the Breitwesers, seeing their personalities come out as we go along, laughing with them and making them laugh. God is so beautiful as seen in the faces of all the various people He created, and I am so grateful for my every opportunity to brush shoulders with someone new!

And, all that said, I LOVE the above photo of this family :)








I love romance...



... and family.





The Breitwesers have the coolest 4 kids. They're pictured youngest to oldest here.
 



Thank you, Breitwesers, for the great morning shoot! I hope you love your photos :)

For information on a family session of your own, contact me at whispersoflight.photo@gmail.com. July is filling up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment